“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Monday, July 14, 2014

A Couple Quick Projects

Now that I use GOGGLE CHROME I can post pictures now, most of the pics I have been taking are on my phone, but here are three that I downloaded to the computer.
 First is a Memo board using leftover pieces of grain sack from the sewing bench fro the previous post, mounted on foam board, used cotton string and wound it around and glued buttons where ever the lines met. Placed it in an old frame, added hangers on the back and ready to go!!!


 Here is another card holder for a small wedding, anniversary or even a birthday party.


And, last is a vintage aluminum cookie canister, I found at a yard sale, the top was originally copper color and someone painted it green and I painted it with chalkboard paint.
A great way to take cookies to a party or picnic and let everyone know what is inside!
( I also just did a vintage cake carrier too! )

That"s all for today!
One more quick update, We opened a third Booth in Big Valley Antique Mall, Milroy PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10