“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ruler Star and Doily Banner

I have made yardstick stars and stars made and from the folding kind, this one is from a set of matching rulers. Just drilled holes in the ends and wired them together.


Loving all the lettering!




I am sure many of you have seen doily banners before, I ran across abunch at yardsales and started creating them for the booth.  These are rather small doilies and they look great at windows!

I have more of the embroidered kind which I find more fun and interesting.

Or you can hand from pegs from a shelf too.
I want to use one to decorate an old suitcase too! Possibilities are endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10