“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Giving New Life to An Old Frame

I saw this on pinterest too. I used wire then covered it with coffee stained cheesecloth.
And added a cheesecloth bow and rusty heart.

Tiny clothes pins hold the photos.


I first measured about 4 1/2 inches and put in the nails. Used some wire I had, wound it around the nails to make little washlines! Then wrapped them with the cheesecloth.



I hot glued some pieces of cheesecloth over the nails so it won't scratch the wall.
I think it would be idea for family photos, or even a collection of senior photos, or even vintage valentines in feb.  Happy Junkin!

2 comments:

  1. I like this!!! It looks like maybe it was a mirror frame in a former life - but I like it better this way.

    And of course I LOVE the heart!

    (So that's why I'm going to link this to Guest Heart Thursday today!!!)
    clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10