“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dress Form

My dress form is one I found at a yard sale a few years back at a yard sale for 4 dollars, she has been moved upstairs to my daughters unused room that I am slowly making into my sewing and crafting room. So after Christmas I took of my dress forms coat and decked her out in only some neckwear.

since I like phtotography I icluded different effects of the same pic.


The last one is my fav, which do you like?

4 comments:

  1. The dress form looks really good! What did you cover it with? I think I like the last one and also the more sepia looking third one. well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    Dress Form
    Really Fantastic posts in this post there are many information about what i need.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that necklace and the form and yeah, I like the last one, too, but they are all great.
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, @ earth Apple Jane This is the original cover

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10