“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tape Measure Bracelet

I have seen and admired these tape measure bracelets for a couple of years now and finally figured out a way to make one without the toggle findings.
I used black elastic cording I had laying around and tied it in a square knot, it is hidden in the fold over of the end of the tape measure. I sewed the end and measured around my wrist, left an inch or so and cut it off. then folded and sewed down the other end.  I'm sure you could glue down the ends and use a small ponytail elastic band if you wanted to.

I then went to my button stash and found 3 that went together and sewed them on and added some glue too.

Sew Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10