“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Friday, February 17, 2012

Photo Personalized Greeting Cards

I like to use my photos as much as possible so some time I can find a card I can use for that purpose.
This id a finished card that I made for our daughters birthday over a year ago. I took this photo when she was about 2 years old. 
 I found this card and it reminded me of the above photo
 So I made a copy of it on photo paper and trimmed it to size
( see first pic for finished card )


Another one I did was this Thank you card,
 this one I made the photo a wallet size before printing.

3 comments:

  1. Really liked the website, alluring and very interesting to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website, really loved your designs.
    For more gift ideas, visit www.giftsin24.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10