“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Tree Man Face

Last fall I saw a tree face and was intrigued it was different than others I have seen and I wanted one. After looking online the one I wanted was lake 29 dollars and that was too much to spend. See the last pic. At a recent yard sale I purchased one or 2.50 and painted it to look more like the one I had first seen. I forgot to take before photos but found a similar one online, see below

These are 2 pics of the one I painted to blend into the tree, my brother added the stick to resemble a cigar!



This is the color of it before painting
This was my inspiration photo I took last fall.
I hope to find more of these so I can have a forest family!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh, I LIKE him!!! I had never seen one of these tree faces until last summer, when I saw one - then realized I had driven by it once a week for over 2 years and had never seen it!

    I had no idea they could be MADE!!! You are AWESOME!!!

    P.S. - Love the cigar!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10