“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Last year I made these trees from old paperback books, this year I added glitter to them and a rusty star to the top.



I used a vintage frame when I did our photo for our Christmas card.
I have seen it done lots of times so I just added my own twist.
Although, I am happy with the way it turned out, probably won't ever do a christmas card again.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!



2 comments:

  1. Love the frame in the photo and little Chrismtas trees. I remember making them years ago out of catalogs and Readers' Digests.
    Happy New Year, julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! happy new year year, lezlee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10