“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Need a Pencil ?

I was inspired by Jenny Kompolt from Junk Market Style web site with her "Got a pencil??" post http://www.junkmarketstyle.com/item/3522/got-a-pencil


I had most of the pencils laying in a drawer at home but didn't have enough so I got some from my Mom.
Hot glued them to a back of a paint stirring stick, I added the wire to hang it with first and had to cut off the end of the stick cause I didn't want to find more pencils!

I added a Smiley Pin, I wanted it so if I find another button or pin I could change it out so I glued a magnet to the pencils and to the pin back. So now I can change it or if I want to wear the pin!


Have A Nice Day!
:)



5 comments:

  1. I love this! But then, I'm a pencilaholic, so I would love it! I didn't realize it until I saw this post that I have a pencil collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to find your site! I will be a follower
    for sure!!
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I love that!!! How FUN! Hmmm..... I'm on a pencil hunt now...

    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the graphic quality,colors, and cuteness! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10